Saturday, November 12, 2011

London: Part II

Both Jeff and I have been to London several times, seperately for work, but there were still things we hadn't done.  So this trip we decided to complete the "to do" list, we visited; St. Paul's Cathedral, went up in the London Eye, had English tea service and visited the Borough Market.  Overall, it was a good trip and hope to visit again in the near future.

The Marble Arch:

The Orangery at Kensington Palace where we had English tea service.
This is what you get when you order English tea service, plus tea of course.  It was lovely and can't beleive I have never had it before.

Here I am preparing my tea, I think I added to much milk in my first cup.

These are the gardens at Kensington Palace.
Parliment/Big Ben from the London Eye.
A pod on the London Eye.

The London Eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment