Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I never...

claimed to pack light. Even after years of traveling for work I still tend to over pack because you never know and I like to be prepared.  These are the bags I had brought with me to Spain.  I think I over did it, but don't I always!  In there is my clothes, some of Jeff's clothes, Sasha's dog food and her medication, some of my shoes, pictures I had printed for my scrapbook adventure, Ipod speaker thing, a few books, stuff from my office that I couldn't throw away, etc.   I won't tell you how much in luggage fees I paid, I didn't even want to tell Jeff.  In my defense the stuff that I brought over I can't even buy here so it was well worth it to me.

I hauled all this stuff to our apartment as Jeff didn't meet me at the airport.  Thank god for those free luggage carts in the International terminal!

No comments:

Post a Comment