Sunday, June 12, 2011

Firo (fountain in Catalan)

One Saturday night Jeff and I made it over to see the light/music show at the museum.  It was our first big outing since me spraining my ankle.  I have been having trouble with going up and downstairs and that limits where we can go.  I guess it doesn't really limit us, it just takes much longer as I am slooowww.  A few nights a week there is a light/music show at the museum, if I remember there are 80+ fountains in the area.  Shows start at 9:30pm and continue every 1/2 hour until midnight.  It is relatively close to our place...a few train stops and a transfer.  Here are some pictures of that evening.

This is the main fountain, the museum is in the back on the right:



 More fountains closer to the musuem:
 Taken from the museum looking down on the city (luckily for me there was a combination of escalators and stairs up to the museum):
 This is on our way back down from the museum:

No comments:

Post a Comment