Saturday, May 28, 2011

First night out on the town.

Last week some of my former co-workers from Chicago came to visit.  They performed an audit here in Barcelona at one of my former employers distributors.  They were only here for a short time, but luckily I was able to see them.  I had left my former employer only 1 month and 5 day before so there wasn't too much to gossip.  They finally called at 10:30pm to meet them out for drinks (I was about to head to bed if they didn't call by 11pm).  Well I met them at a bar near the beach here where we had a couple of pictures of Sangria (they already had a few prior to my arrival).  That bars outdoor sitting closed at midnight so we walked about 15 minutes to get to a club.  We got to the club and had some more drinks and then a few more.  I finally got home at 4am and I slept until 2pm the next day.  I am not cut out for night like those anymore, I need a full 24 hours to recover. Here are some silly pictures from that night...

Here is me and Lissette:
Here is Jonathan and Lissette:
 Here is me and Jonathan:

If you are wondering where Jeff is, he was in Russia when Jonathan and Lissette were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment