Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sasha is a-okay

Whenever we talk with friends or family from the States the first question is "How is Sasha doing?".  I thought I would satisfy everyones curiosity here.  Sasha is doing fine.  She is loving life in Spain, with the beach, apundante sunshine pretty much daily and me being home with her most days.  Here journey here was a stressfull one, not sure if it was more stressfull on her or me. Stay tuned for the story of her journey.For now here are a few pictures of her enjoying life here.
This is her first trip to the beach the day she arrived her:

 She likes to run with Jeff in the sand:
 Here she is patiently waiting for me and Jeff to finish our Sunday lunch:
 Here Jeff had her try on my sunglasses:
 Here is she is doing her favorite activity sun bathing on our balcony:

No comments:

Post a Comment