Sunday, March 25, 2012

Athens: Part 1

At the begining of December there were a few holidays here in Spain so Jeff and I took this opportunity to get out of town.  We decided to go to Athens, Greece for the extended weekend.  It was an amazing trip...seeing things that were in my school books.  There are so many pictures it was hard to pick out a few,  I think we took 600+ pictures in 4 days.  I broke up the pictures into 2 post, so stay tuned for the other.
The Acropolis
The Zappeion
These orange trees were everywhere.
The Parliment Building
Changing of the guards.
The Temple of Zeus

A theatre at the Acropolis

Herodes Atticus Theatre
The main entrance to the Acropolis

The Parthenon

Me from the Acropolis

 
Jeff and I in front of the Parthenon

One of the many strays that were hanging out at the Acropolis.  Of course I had to feed the old guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment