Thursday, October 20, 2011

You're fired!

Last week I finally fired my Spanish tutor, it had been a long time coming.  Although, it was still difficult for me as I am the type of person that wants everyone to like me. My tutor was a 29 year old graduate student here in Spain, but from Columbia.  He was also Jeff's tutor, but Jeff's classes concluded last month.  He was always late, usually 30+ minutes and here were a few times he was more than an hour late.  At the begining I would wait 1 hour then leave, but recently I started leaving after 30 minutes.  I would try to contact him to see if he was still coming and he wouldn't answer.  Then there was a half a dozen times he would cancel class after it was to have started.  After 5 months of this I finally had enough and let him go.  I met my new tutor yesterday, love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment